Establishing Healthy Sleep Habits:
Sleep Classes & Private Consultation
Baby Sleep Class
Awake during the night? Sleep during the day? Napping in the car or not at all? The mysteries of infant sleep. Babies sleep patterns and habits change so frequently during the first year it’s frustrating and exhausting as parents to figure out what what’s normal and what’s best.
Join pediatric sleep expert, Dr. Meggan Hartman, for this one and a half hour class all about infant sleep. The baby sleep class is for parents with babies 0 – 12 months old and will cover:
- Baby sleep needs 0-12 months
- How best to help little ones establish sleep habits/patterns
- How developmental milestones impact infant sleep development and what to do
- SIDS guidelines and research
- No/low cry sleep methods
- Crying methods
- Many sleep arrangements: co-sleeping, room-sharing, crib sleeping
- Night feeds and sleep changes
Helping Toddlers Sleep
Are you craving tools to help your toddler sleep? Join Dr. Meggan Hartman, for this 75 minute class all about toddler sleep and how you can better understand how to support your child create healthy habits.
This class will cover
- Transition from crib to toddler bed
- Potty training and sleeping
- Nightmares and sleep
- Preschool and sleep
- New baby/sibling jealousy and sleep
- Sleep needs of toddlers
- Developmental milestones impact on toddler sleep
- Moving a toddler out of the family bed.
You may also like:
Ready to take the plunge?
Find out how Homegrown Babies can assist you in reaching your goals…